BARRY & RINA
WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO THE BOTTELARY INN
HOUSE RULES AND CONDITIONS
The understated rules and conditions have been put into place to make sure that your stay is enjoyable and relaxing.
I/my party hereby agree, as a condition of my/our occupation and/or residence at the Bottelary Inn, that the Bottelary Inn and the Owner, Manager and/or Operator, Employees, Agents and Representatives of the Bottelary Inn shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident or injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of/or any damage to any property, whether arising from fire, theft or any other cause, whatsoever and by whosoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful acts or omissions of the Bottelary Inn. I/my party accordingly hereby irrevocably and unconditionally indemnify and agree to hold harmless Bottelary Inn in respect of any responsibility and/or liability as aforesaid.
- Please be aware of STAIRS, STEPS and please keep in mind TILES are slippery when wet!
- As in other countries, there are a few basic precautions you should take to ensure that your stay is as pleasant and as safe as possible. When leaving the premises, make sure all lights and electrical appliances are switched off and that your unit is locked.
- NO SMOKING is allowed inside the units – Please use ashtrays which have been provided outside.
- DO NOT throw litter and cigarette butts outside – Please use the bins provided.
- When using ALCOHOL please use it responsibly so that you are not a nuisance to other guests on the property.
- NO music to be played from out of vehicles such as cars, bakkies etc.
- Please keep in mind and take into consideration other occupants and neighbours.
- Please inform Barry and/or Rina if you intend to receive visitors. No visitors are allowed on the property after 10pm at night (22h00).
- Please arrange with Barry and/or Rina if you intend to use the outside communal braai facility. NO outside braai fires allowed after 9pm at night (21h00).
- QUIET TIME will be from 10pm at night (22h00) and NO loud music will be tolerated.
REMOTE CONTROLLED ACCESS GATE:
- To open the gate please press the button on the remote.
- When driving out the gate, press the button on the remote to close the gate behind you and make sure that the gate is closed before driving away.
- When entering the gate, press the button on the remote and once inside please make sure that the gate closes behind you.
- This is for your safety and to ensure that no unauthorised persons enter the premises through the access gate.
I will be held liable for any damages that may occur to the property and contents.
I will keep the unit neat and tidy and leave it in the same condition as I received it. The furniture will not be moved around and will be kept in the same position as I received it.
I will abide by the rules of the Bottelary Inn and the Municipal Bylaws.
I agree that the unit was received in a clean, neat and good condition.
If I neglect to depart by the latest 10am (10h00) on the day of my departure, I give full permission to the owner of the Bottelary Inn, to remove my belongings without any claims of damage or stolen properties. This is to ensure that the unit will be ready for the next guest that made a booking at the Bottelary Inn.
The Bottelary Inn reserves the right to determine levels of noise or behaviour of guests and to request guests to leave the Bottelary Inn if they are causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or staff or are behaving in an otherwise unacceptable manner in the sole opinion of the Bottelary Inn’s Management.
I/we am obligated to vacate my/our unit and check out by the time communicated to me/us by the Bottelary Inn’s Management.
Please make sure to return your keys and remote.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US AT THE BOTTELARY INN